Thursday, March 12, 2009

A little bird



I like to be that little bird that lets people in on secrets (only good ones), so here are a couple websites that I just found out about and I am loving! http://www.just-spotted.com/ is for the OC area and also have great links on there for other websites. The other is http://www.tinyoranges.com/ which is geared towards moms with young kids. They have some great stuff on there also...enjoy!

Also, I am going to be putting up a poll on my blog which will be completely anonymous, but I would love anyone and everyone to participate, just for pure curiosity. It is a subject that comes up around here every once in a while and I just want to know where I fall in it. I know I said that it is anonymous, but if anyone votes for the first option, you have to fess up. I think you deserve an applause and we would deserve an explanation!

5 Quick Thoughts:

The Bradys said...

hahahah ucrack me up!! and ill tell u now i do NOT fall into the first category! YA RIGHT!!!

Chelle said...

LOL. I think it also depends how long you've been married. I miss that first category....

Mrs. Case said...

I don't know if I miss the first category, per se. I am sure my husband does! I, for one, enjoy my sleep! That being said, I also think men have unrealistic expectations. Life is what happens when you're trying to make plans! The shorter the time you've been married, the more often you do it is my theory! Perhaps the novelty wears off? Haaaaaa!

When we went to our pre-marriage counseling, the pastor was a baptist so he NEVER mentioned sex. At all. Mind you, we were not Naptist so we didn't even stop to think it was weird he wasn't mentioning it.

After we went to our first marriage retreat, ALL they talked about was sex. Ha! The conference featured predominantly male speakers so perhaps there was a correlation.

After all this, I think I'm going to feel guilty all day for being a bad wife. LOL, I am sure my husband will thank you!

Chad said...

This poll is coming along swimmingly!

Mrs. Case said...

LOL, Chad's hoping this poll will mean a return to the newlywed days!