Monday, October 6, 2008

Lessons Learned

#294 Never try to share a drink with Micah. Taking only a sip or two before handing it over, I returned in just minutes to an almost entirely empty cup. At least I got a little whipped cream!

#295 Never underestimate the destructive power of a boy. Who needs to open up a screen door when you can push your way through it? The screen door will just move out of the way, even if it does bend the frame a bit and take it completely off the tracks.

#296 A baby born with hair will almost indefinitely lose it. Brooklyn's head of strawberry blond hair is falling out. The hair that once looked like this:

Now looks like this:

In it's place is very blond fuzz. Might I add that she has gotten so much cuter in that time! Anyways, all that is left is a bit on the top and a mullet in the back. Still adorable!

#297 Don't let the relatives spoil your kids. After spending most of the weekend with my family, Brooklyn has spent most of her time both awake and asleep in someone's arms. She is now throwing a fit because I can't do the same for her all day today!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Janice said...

she looks so much older in that picture! I am laughing about the Screen door beacause that is such a boy thing! Why open it when you can just burst through it? :) I will keep everyone posted about my neighbor...So far, no news. Maybe she knows I am on to her!

Anonymous said...

Rach, you kill me! I couldn't help but laugh. I have taken mental notes for what to expect in the future.

Ali said...

Are you kidding? He just mauled the screen door? Why would I have loved to see that?...it sounds hilarious...I'm sorry though.

The Bradys said...

HA love the screen door thing! And i think that girl, hair or not ust keeps ggetting cuter and cuter, ADORABLE!!!

Kristyn said...

So funny!

She looks SOOOO much like you Rachel it's crazy!!