Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall is here...but someone should tell the weather!

I always think of October as the official beginning of fall, but even October has been more like summer here. It is so dang hot! Well, here are some of the things that I am into or looking forward to this fall:

*Cooler weather. Hello boots and sweaters!


*Seeing my kids dressed up in their Halloween costumes.


*Finding new fun websites like mint.com and floorplanner.com


*Great cosmetics on the cheap...Lippin' Large is great!


*Watching Boston Legal and Biggest Loser, the only shows I seem to really follow.


*Pumpkin flavored foods. Corner Bakery Pumpkin Bars are so yummy!


*Losing weight (nice that I list that right after food and Biggest Loser), but I tend to lose weight in fall and winter. I guess I have less of an appetite or I stress over holidays.


*Getting past this post partem crud and colic. I wouldn't wish it on anyone!


*My birthday, the one time when it is all about me...that never happens when you are a mom!


*Seeing family for Thanksgiving.


*Ooh, and getting a new haircut! I was thinking about this one. I hope I can pull it off!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Ali said...

That is a cute cut- I would love to see that on you! Everyone is cutting their hair it seems and it's seriously tempting me. Jeff won't have it though I'm sure...This is the perfect post in conjuction to the post I just put up today too :)

Roberta said...

Looks very cute and I can see you in this cut very easily. Cannot wait to see what you do!! Love your blog and all you do with it.
Love, Roberta

Mrs. Case said...

I think you'd look fantastic with that hair cut!

Chad said...

This is my official request for you to start thinking about what you want/what you want to do for your birthday!

Janice said...

ooh! Those boots are cute! i think your hair would look cute like that...Go for it! Thanks for getting me all excited for fall! Yes, now if only the weather could follow along.