Friday, November 14, 2008

6 Months!


I can't believe a half a year has gone by already! Brooklyn is six months old today. I still feel like I am getting used to having her around and claiming baby weight! Well, she has definitely been my challenge, but I have found as time has gone on that I am enjoying her more. My high-maintenance girl needs attention all the time, so I find myself holding her most of the day. It is only when she is sleeping or watching baby einstein that I can put her down! She does have the sweetest giggle though. Her smile is adorable. How can you look at that and not smile? She is a cuddle bug and I love watching her discover the simple things, like today when she was waving her hand in her own face and smiling. It was so cute! She is so close to crawling, but seem frustrated with it. I am afraid she might want to try for walking first! Ahh! She loves to be out and about. That is when she is most content. Actually, people think I am making up all of the stories of how difficult she is when I have her out because she is so happy outside. Believe me, she is already a diva! I wonder what she will be like as she gets older. What her interests will be and how she will interact with her brother. I look forward to seeing her personality develop. If she is anything like her brother, I am sure we will be thoroughly entertained!

4 Quick Thoughts:

Ali said...

SIX, wow- time flies, doesn't it? That's what everyone and their dog keep telling me whenever I am buying anything "baby" at the store..."Enjoy every moment, they grow up so fast!" It's much better to hear than wierd name suggestions though :)

Kristyn said...

She looks so much like you, Rach, it's unbelievable! And she is just as cute as can be! I'm glad she's getting a bit easier, and at least you can put her down when she's watching baby Einstein - whew - you've gotta have those moments to get things done, that's for sure!

Tanya said...

so cute, they get big so so so fast the second time. I wonder what it will be like the third??????????

Roberta said...

WOW, what CUTE kids!!! I loved the pictures so much!! I love seeing them at the beach and enjoying one another!! Great sister,brother love there for sure!
Your friend did a GREAT job.
The tears in my eyes are welling up, I miss them a lot. Love, Roberta