Friday, November 7, 2008

Moments of Micah

Micah is so funny at this age. He is saying funny things all the time, but the best part is that he is so sincere.

While sitting at the bar eating popcorn to me, "I like you buddy." My response..."I like you too buddy!"

As I was zipping up Brooklyn's blanket sleeper, "Is Brooklyn a race car driver?"

Heading into the mall, "Can we get some Old McDonalds?"

Eating Trix, "Mmm, mm, mm, that's delicioso!"

After discussing an upcoming nap time, "No, I can't nap. I waked up already."

Did I mention he also talks about his blanket like it is one of his best friends? "Where did blankie go? He has to go bed with me."

There are times when he can be such a pain in the butt and he always seems to wait until I get to two before listening to me, but I just adore him. He is a lot of fun!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Sarah said...

I think that is why Heavenly Father made them so stinkin cute, or else we would kill them :)

Chelle said...

Kaleb does the waiting until two things too! It's driving me crazy! It is a fun age.

Brooke and Aaron said...

Those are hilarious. My favorite one is that he can't nap because he already woke up. Kids say the darndest things. I'm glad you're writing them down. He's priceless.

Jake, Cindy and Blaine said...

don't you love it...kids say the best things! one of my favorites of blaines was when we had the missionaries over for dinner he blurted out "i want the missionary with the big head to say the prayer!" nice huh?!?

Russ and Debbie said...

I love Micah! He's SO cute!!!