Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wow again?

So we had another busy weekend! Friday I did a lot of running around town and setting up at the house for Saturday. Then Saturday came and we had a crazy fun day. I did some cleaning and then once the kids were down I made some bows. I am thinking about making them and selling them for a while and maybe some tutus too! I will get a picture of them soon and put them up. Then we ran out and headed to the beach to have the kids pictures taken and Amy did an amazing job. Getting both kids to cooperate or smile at the same time was difficult, but you have to see them. You can check them out on her blog. Go to my Blog Roll and click on Brady Clan to see my cute kids! Thanks Amy you are SO talented! We ran home soon after and had a little shin dig (what is that supposed to mean anyways). We had some friends come by with their kids and eat pasta chat. It was so fun and although the kids had multiple meltdowns, they get along really well and it was fun for all. I even had fun looking for Ali's orthotic. I think that one will be a running joke! By the way, if you are wondering, Ali's "missing" orthotic was waiting for her at home the whole time. She somehow wore only one and didn't notice. So funny! Anyways, we must have partied too hard because we all woke up sick. Chad and I had sore throats, Micah had a cough and Brooklyn was the green snot nosed monster. We stayed home all day and then my family came by to eat dinner since we still had a ton of pasta left over. Now we are winding down and taking a breather before Thanksgiving when things will get crazy all over again! If anyone wants some pasta, please let me know. I still have a huge bag of spahgetti sitting in the fridge and I have had enough!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Ali said...

...so embarrassing...so sorry...we had a great time though- thanks for all your organizing to put it together- the food was amazing :) Your pictures are adorable too- so cute.

Sarah said...

We had a really fun time, thanks for being such an awesome hostess!! The food was so yummy and the company was even better. Thanks again for a fun night:)

Carrie Braunalicious said...

We had such a great time. Thank you so much for opening your house to everyone- its so great to get together and so crazy to think that there are that many kids running around- think in a few years!!! Thanks again Rach- it was awesome.

Brooke and Aaron said...

Like everyone else said, thanks for a great night. You and Chad were troopers with all those kids and adults there. Thanks for having all of us!! Get well soon so we can play again!

Kristyn said...

The pictures turned out fantastic! And I'm so bummed I wasn't there that night. I'm glad you guys all get together still after all these years, and that we all stay in contact through blogs. Seriously, Napolean Dynamite was rght, technology is the best. (Remember that song? Kay, maybe not.) And you should move to Az. Just throwing that out there.