Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ever wonder what it would be like to see an ancient prophet mocked and rejected?

I think it might have looked something like this. I don't mean to blaspheme by relating an economic analyst to someone chosen by God to call the masses to repentance, but as I watched this video I couldn't help but be struck by the insane parallels between this guy's astounding accuracy and his listeners' laughter and scorn. He warned them! Explicitly! Specifically! Repeatedly! They did not listen. And look what happened!

"Oh Lot, it's not that bad."

"Lehi, you must be a laugh riot at a party."

"Noah, you don't know what you're talking about."

Bonus points for the dude at the 8:30 mark for a straight up B-I-N-G-O of horrible predictions and recommendations. Charles Payne, redeem your prize at the door!

1 Quick Thoughts:

Chelle said...

Wow...that was amazing! I saw it coming for the housing market, but I didn't follow that through & realize what woudl happen to the job market & financial sectors! I can't beleive they were laughing at him!