Sunday, November 2, 2008

hAlLOwEeN

Halloween was crazy and fun! I am in a moms group and we have two imports, one from Australia and another from South Africa and it was the first time I realized that Halloween was only celebrated in the US. Trying to explain what we do for Halloween to someone from another country makes it sound really weird. Well, we all dress up as something else and go door to door asking for candy. Don't forget to carve your pumpkins! Why? I don't know. We just do!

Anyways, we met up with Emma and Heidi or should I say Alice and Piglet, to trick or treat. We always have fun with them! Shelby and Cody paired up too and made a HAUL! My favorite moment of the night had to be when I took them to my mom's neighbor. I just happened to catch her as she was about to leave for a carnival. When Micah said Trick or Treat, she got all flustered because she hadn't gotten candy. She ran inside the house and came back with a ball of cash. Micah got $4, which he thought was the greatest thing ever. He called it his million dollars!

OK, I know you already saw the kids dressed up, but its my blog, so I can do what I want!

Micah and Emma, the only picture I got of them since they were in a hurry to trick or treat!

Shelby as a Blueberry girl and Cody the werewolf.

Yesterday, we went to my friend Kristina's wedding. She looked amazing and she had thought of every detail to make it perfect. She even had Happy Meals for all the kids and a goody bag with crayons and Pez. Can you tell she was a nanny? It was so cute!

5 Quick Thoughts:

ashley said...

wait a wedding with happy meals? that is too funny!
the kiddies looked so cute, micah looked so clean cut!

Janice said...

Such Cute Costumes!!! I love the Lady bug! What a great idea...Happy meals at a wedding. What kids doesn't LOVE a happy meal! Her dress and Bouquet were stunning...the feathers are so fun!

Becky and Ben said...

Your kids are just too cute. If I didn't have a 3 and 1 year old already, I'd take yours! hehe I see cute kids like that and think I need more. Then they act like brats and then I think I don't need more.

Kristyn said...

that's funny about the wad of cash. He struck gold with her! What a fun Halloween! And I never realized it was an American holiday!!

Russ and Debbie said...

I love brooklyn and micah's costumes! So fun!