Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Photos: Some new, some old

Hello again! This is Chad with some more photos.


Something you don't see every day. We were driving home from Church when we came across a corner of "No on 8" sign-wavers. Suddenly this clearly outspoken dude rolls up with a homemade Yes on 8mobile. What you might not be able to see is the boombox in the bed of the truck which was blaring the usual Yes on 8 commercials at the "No on 8" sign-wavers as well as the rest of the community he drove past. More power to him, I guess.


Luki's Halloween costume. Perfect.



Micah's Halloween haul. I have no idea how to regulate the amount of candy he eats without having it all get chalky and dried up from sitting so long. Kind of makes you rethink the whole Halloween thing.


Brooklyn's other Mommy, Ashley, holding her up. The insane wedgie should serve as proof that she really is my daughter.


Micah looking dapper in his Halloween costume.



One day Micah decided he wanted to see what it was like to be a box of cereal. Here he is, trying to fit in with his new-found soulmates.

11 Quick Thoughts:

Russ and Debbie said...

Love the photos... I also love how chunky Brooklyn's legs are! :)

Foy said...

At first i didn't get the whole my daughter thing then I clicked on it... So funny =) She is so stinking cute!

Unknown said...

We ALMOST got that same outfit for Duke this year....but they didn't have one small enough...prefect!

The Trotter Family said...

By the way, its not a wedgie, those are the matching bottoms to a dress we just took off!

Ali said...

Cute, cute dog costume :) That video at the end is so random and crazy! - where did you find it? That boy needs some SERIOUS counceling...wow.

Chelle said...

Cute hot dog costume! Obviously, your kids are adorable. Gotta love the chunky thighs!

Chelle said...

That's fine about the clothes, Kaleb really doesn't need any new clothes. I just saw that video...what the heck?!?!?! I think Grandma should be allowed to whip his behind!

bryan said...

Love the thoughts about Prop 8. Did you see the stuff happening at the temple today? I guess we are the new targets of LA including my chest hair apparently!

AnnaMarie said...

That picture of Brooklyn is too cute! I can hardly stand that urge to grab her and squish those sweet legs and belly! So cute!

Kristyn said...

I love Brooklyn's thighs. Love that girl.

And that video - oh. my. gosh. That kid is seriously retarded. It's only a matter of years before he is seriously in jail. Hey, did I ever send you this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_m-G2fCCY0

You MUST watch it! I die laughing every time, slash, cannot believe this kid. It totally reminds me of your video.

SUMMER said...

Brooklyn is so cute! And the weiner dog costume is funny!!!