Thursday, November 13, 2008

Redefined

Man, with a title like that, I wish this post was about my body. Oh well! No, this one is all about Micah redefining words for us. Here is the latest: geek. This is what I picture when I hear geek:

This is what Micah has told us a geek is:

This is not a geek:

For some reason, geeks are only the front part of the semi and it has to have a flat front. That is a geek. If it has a nose/hood on the front, it is not a geek. If it is hauling something he will call it a big truck until he sees the front and then he will call it a geek if it has the flat front. I haven't the faintest idea why or how he got the work geek for it, but we think it is funny!

3 Quick Thoughts:

Rachel said...

That's hilarious! I guess it would be a "geek" in the truck world. The things kids come up with!

Ali said...

Curious that he is so specific!?

AnnaMarie said...

Ha! That is pretty creative.