Thursday, February 5, 2009

10 K's

I got a blog tag from Nikki to list 10 things I love that start with the letter K. It has taken me about a month to come up with a list. K is a hard letter! Well, here we go:

1. Kids-Mine in particular


2. Kisses-Who doesn't like that?


3. Kin-That's country for family


4. Kindness-Especially when it is my kids being kind to each other


5. Knowledge-Not necessarily quantum physics, but new skills and craft are fun to learn


6. Krispy Kreme-Yum!


7. Knight in Shining Armor-Cheesy I know, but that is my Chad. You try coming up with K words!
8. K9-I'm such a dog person


9. Kicking a ball-Oh how I miss soccer!


10. Killer Deal-Well, I guess this is my new sport. I lettered in sales!

OK, so now I get to tag people. Kristyn, you will need a break from unpacking, so I will give you the letter R. Val, I think you might have fallen off the face of this earth, so I am going to give you the letter C to make sure you are still alive. Casie (I hope I spelled it right) you get to entertain your loyal readers with something without substance with the letter B. Good luck!

2 Quick Thoughts:

Mrs. Case said...

Am I the one you're tagging? If so, no worries on misspelling my name; you are not the first and most certainly won't be the last! ;) My spelled it the "boy" way: Casey


I think your K examples are all excellent.

Kristyn said...

K IS a hard letter. Like Casey said, you did a good job! Thanks for the blog tag! I'll be honest, it'll be a while before I get to it though. I'm checking email for the first time in days here at a random bakery in Santa Maria - we won't have internet till the 18th! How am I going to live?! :) Thanks for the tag, I'll have to give you a call sometime. I miss you!