Thursday, February 12, 2009

My AI recap

OK, I had to put this on up since Chad and I were pretty much doing the same thing all last night. I think we rewinded like five times and nearly peed our pants!



Also, what in the heck has Paula been wearing? I didn't watch her show Hey Paula, but I heard she is pretty nutty. Although I was a huge Paula fan growing up, I'm not digging what she has been clad in. Last night she looked pregnant in that blue dress. The night before she looked like she had a necklace made of scrap metal on and during Hollywood week there was the super short shirt that showed part of her chest when she was clapping. I do have to give her credit though. She tries...the boys just wear t-shirts and jeans!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Chad said...

And I continue to rewind this YouTube video endlessly. I'd buy a shirt with that face on it

Chad said...

A better view of his face for those who can't quite see it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc2TbPlg2Ow#t=3m20s

Mrs. Case said...

Rob hates AI so I don't really get to watch it but anything other than the finale, the horrible auditions and Hollywood week doesn't really interest me anyway.

That guy's face was priceless!

Mrs. Case said...

P.S. His outfit sorta makes me want to imitate his face, just sayin'....

Unknown said...

that is hilarious! I couldn't believe that girl made it through too