Sunday, February 1, 2009

Back-seat driver


So yesterday I took Micah with me to run a couple of errands. As I got to one intersection, a car from the far right lane decided to change it's mind and headed over to the left turn lane. As a result, it was completely blocking my lane. I let out an annoyed "What?" Micah (aka little parrot in the back seat) said "What did you say mommy? Did you say 'what'?" He knew I was annoyed with this car. That is when he went off. "Are you kidding me?" and "Just drive already!" came out, followed by an "Oh, come on!" I thought it was funny. Apparently, I have a mild case of road rage. I'm proud to say there was no name calling or swearing. If that happened, I know he would have been in the car with one of his aunties!

4 Quick Thoughts:

ashley said...

ha! that is funny. the other day i was annoyed with a big truck blocking the intersection and called it a stinkin truck. for the rest of the ride velz was like oh, that stinkin truck and on and on. good thing all i said was stinkin!

Mommy of three said...

That is funny! What a little man! Sounds like my oldest.

Unknown said...

That is so funny!! I have totally road rage...embrace it...that's all I can say :)

Russ and Debbie said...

cute micah!!! I wouldn't want him to repeat what Russ says when he's drving.... yikes!