Saturday, February 14, 2009

This and that and etc.

Friday
Three D's make for a happy day!
Doughnuts

Disneyland
Dozing
Saturday
Papa brought over a scooter for grandma to use while she recovers, but Micah had to test drive it. I have to say, he is a pretty good driver and it cracks me up that his feet just dangle there!

Brooklyn is officially nine months today. Doesn't this photo just say to you "I know I am getting into trouble and I love it!" Well, here is the run down. She is in 12-18 month clothes and loves to eat. She stands, blows raspberries all the time, claps and waves. She says mama and is trying to say dad now too. She adores her brother and thinks that just about anything he does is awesome. That will pass, but for now I think it is cute that he can push her over and she giggles!

Last, but not least, Happy Valentine's Day to my love. Chad you are the best and you are the perfect fit for me. You are always there to support me and bring me stability when I feel overwhelmed or inadequate. I love you, love you, love you and always will!

3 Quick Thoughts:

Chad said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Love you lots.

Also, as an aside, I swear I had a great time at Disneyland though you'd never be able to tell judging by those photos. I guess I naturally look grumpy until I make an effort to show otherwise?

I've got a growing little stockpile of Brooklyn photos I need to post one of these days, she loves the camera now!

Brooke and Aaron said...

We miss Disneyland!..and we miss you guys even more!! Sounds like a day full of fun, as always for your family. You're always doing such fun stuff. Enjoy each of these little moments.

Janice said...

you guys go to disneyland so often... how fun! I am glad to see that chad has gone too, in the end he will be glad he got a pass for himself. We dont go nearly as much as we should. Micah on the scooter is soo funny! I love the dangling legs!