Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Because they're cute...

I put this one on because you can see he is making his own car noises in it. Oh wait, it might be motorcycle noises, he is very specific!

Just being a goof. He loves it when I spend one on one time with him!

Why sit on a hard seat when you can ride in comfort? This was Micah's idea.

She loves playing with her dad. Look at that grin!

Micah putting Brooklyn in a sleeper hold.

How cute is this?

I am sure they will hate this picture later on in life, but I think it is adorable!

I know I promised a video of Brooklyn's new trick, but she won't do it when I get out the camera. If I can catch it I will put it up. She claps now and it is so funny because she just knocks her fists together. She won't open her hands and then she gets this huge smile!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Katie Schultz said...

Oh shoot she is the cutest chubby baby. I love the pic of her on Chad's shoulders. PS thanks for commenting, I live for comments! So it looks like Micah gets along with Brooklyn.

Unknown said...

So cute!! I can't believe how blonde she is! They are getting so big! Looks like you are going to have an engineer on your hands...

Carrie Braunalicious said...

I love the sleeper hold. Your kids are beyond adorable.
And how totally frustrating is it when they do the cutest thing and then go catatonic when you whip out the camera? Cracks me up.
I heart the Trotters!

Mommy of three said...

That pic in the tub is SO cute! Your kids just look so happy :)

Ali said...

Aw, that bath picture of the two of them together is a classic. Way to capture it! So fun.