Thursday, February 19, 2009

Abba fans

Since Mama Mia came out, I have realized how much I like Abba. Their songs are so catchy and fun to sing. Lucky for me, my mom had an extra copy of their gold album and it has been in my CD player for the last month. Micah has really come to enjoy them as well. He requests "rich man's world" almost every time. He knows it is number 9. I love how he sings it..."Monday, Monday, Monday...always Sunday in a rich man's world!" Another favorite has to be Vous le Vous. He tells me he wants "Goo Lagoon." I am sure that when people hear him singing his little heart out to Abba songs, they are thinking that he is one weird kid. He is, but I love him and he makes me laugh!

P.S. Chad I think I might have you dress up as the guy on the left for Halloween. You will have to remember to do spirit fingers though!

3 Quick Thoughts:

Chelle said...

That is hilarious! We will have to have you guys over for a Mama Mia dance party :) Kaleb loves dancing with me to that movie (meaning we hold hands & jump). It's a great workout. I love the days of the week in the song, it totally works :):)

Tanya said...

so funny, Micah is such a cutie. I only barely just watched that movie, I liked it, i was afraid i would hate it, but it was really pretty cute.

Katie Schultz said...

HaHa I would love to see chad in white polyester overalls. Those cat shirt dresses were amazing. I think you should dress up as one of those with Chad. PS Ruby sings that Rich man's world song too, mostly because I sing it at least once a day- it just comes out of my mouth anytime money is brought up, which is often.